27 inch Monitor Recommendations

Knut

Hey Guys,

I've asked for suggestions when it comes to smaller monitors but I have come to realize that 27 inches is what I am looking for. Do you guys have any suggestions for some really good 27 inch monitors for under 300 Dollars? I am looking for a monitor that works for pretty much everything and isn't specific to anything in particular... It would be really nice if the monitor had height adjust ability, but as long as the monitor sits pretty high on a desk Ill be happy. It would also be cool if the actual monitor looked good (Bezel etc.)

Thanks for the help :)

Knut

swchoi89

Hey,

Can I ask what you are planning to do with your system? If it is for gaming, I used to own both 23" and 27" and to be honest, they don't have much difference so you should consider 23" also, to save a bit more money. I used Samsung S27B350H, Syncmaster E2320, and bought S23A700D recently (which has 120Hz apparently good for gaming).

S27B350H is pretty nice, and had no trouble gaming on it whatsoever, likewise for the E2320. Still need to try out the S23A700D as soon as my parts arrive for new system.

Many people will convince you to get 1440p if you are planning to get a 27" monitor so you get a clearer image quality but it will cost you a lot more money.

Knut

I am planning to use the monitor for gaming and everyday use, if you say the difference is not that large, then I dont see a point in getting a 27 inch :) Tell me how the monitor you ordered performs once you get your system together :)
Thanks for the Help,

Knut

salvage-this

If you want to stay at 1080 then I would go with 23"/24" It will be easier to fit a good monitor in your budget with that size. 27" is nice, but if you want to go that big, try to find a monitor that is 1920x1200 or 2560x1440.

sokol

I would check out Qnix QX2710 or X-Star DP2710 both are good and can be overclocked to 120hz.