2nd Gen 8gb Ipod Touch Brand New

footballstevo75

I got it for free when I bought by MBP and since I have an iphone already, it doesn't serve any use to me. It is BRAND NEW still in packaging. Sorry for the terrible pictures, not the best at taking pictures lol macro didn't work so well.

Looking for 205 shipped to the lower 48.

HPIM1275.jpg

HPIM1274.jpg

Paypal preferred, I will take MO/check but have to wait for it to clear. I will be leaving town this Friday so paypal would be best if you want it soon. Otherwise when I come back I will probably throw it on ebay.

Last edited:

codeman0013

seems if you got it free and posted that in the post its giong to be hard to get 180 for it even.. I would have started the bidding lower... i might have bid at like 125 to 150 but 180 is too much sorry...

footballstevo75

seems if you got it free and posted that in the post its giong to be hard to get 180 for it even.. I would have started the bidding lower... i might have bid at like 125 to 150 but 180 is too much sorry...
I disagree. $200 is about the average selling price, including one from a guy in the exact situation I'm in and he posted he got it for free as well. It doesn't change what it is...

hey, you will sell it on ebay for around $200 for sure. Here is the last one that sold. But ebay charges crazy listing and final value fee's.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Apple-iPod-touc...9dd52c&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14QQautorefreshZtrue

Thanks man, yea their fees never seem to stop going up...