2Teribite drive from Dish Hopper to PC

I found a Dish network Hopper Sat box at a Thrift Store. I call Dish and was told the Sat box is clear, no bill is due. I guess the owner went to DirectTV or Cable TV.
I connected the Hopper to a TV and it plays the 25 recorded TV shows, and said it's only 2% of the capacity of the HD.
I went online to see how to get the 2000 gigabit HD to use on a PC. I went thru the prompts and the PC sees the drive but it says it not Initiated.
I know the drive is good but How do I get past the next step. It's connected it a drive 1, Windows10.

Connected, the HD beeps every now and then but that's all

strollin

Just realize that if you partition/format the drive to be usable on your computer, you will lose the 25 recorded shows.

Using the method of powering the 2TB hard drive of plugging the power cable from the Hopper system I was able to connect the data cable to use the USease master partition program I got he system to recognize the new @TB drive.
But when I connect the 2TB drive to the pc power and data cables the drive does not power ON.
The system sees the 2tb drive as drive D: in the new software but not in the PC computer.

Good news, I got the Hopper 2TB drive to Partition and format and transferred a couple of photos to the new F: drive.

As long as the drive is plugged into the Dish Hopper box power supply. As soon as I disconnect the 2TB drive from the Dish power and put the drive in a PC, the drive will not power on.

I tried several CMD command prompts as one site suggested but the same thing shows: Cannot Find The File .

I need help to power up the drive in a PC under PC power supply.

Has anyone found a clear English video or text of Changing the PUIS setting in BIOS. Everything I've found is not in clear English or in Spanish or indian, or the video is not clear enough to type the needed code correction?