3 keyboards... help me decide!

CrazyEh

Hey all!

I'm in the market for a new keyboard. I'm stuck between 3 though!

1. Logitech G11 (Low price, nice amount of programmable keys, would never use half of them)
2. Logitech G15 (The new version only. I have no use for the LCD screen, but do like the new sleek look and different colored keys from the G11)
3. Razer Tarantula (Yummy! This keyboard looks sexy. Thinking it would look good with my 226bw. Pricey, but don't care)

I need some input from users who own or owned one of the keyboards. Something to make me want one over the other!

Thanks!

Last edited:

massahwahl

VIP Member
Those are all fairly pricey.. does the price warrant the use of them? You mentioned you probably wouldnt even use the programmable keys.

CrazyEh

I probably wouldn't use half is what I said. I will use some of them for sure, just not all that comes on the G11 lol. My budget is $100, which all fall within.

shadowbt

G11 and Razer Tarantula look like really awsome keyboards. I'd go for G11 because of all the modifiable keys

CrazyEh

Hey all,

I ended up purchasing the G11. I will have it by Sat.

Reason: I just happen to spill pop on my keyboard last night.. which got me thinking.. if I purchasing the Razer and spill pop on it, I would probably get on my knees and cry like a baby.. so this way if something happens, I wont cry lol. Plus, with the left over, I'm going to purchase cod4 lol.

I was looking up pictures on the G11 the other night, and noticed someone had painted the silver part on the G11, to black (can't find the site now of course).. it looked so much better.. has anyone tried this?

Thanks all for the votes!