32 bit OS with 64 bit processor.

Okay thanks. I have another question though. I have a copy of XP that I installed on a computer I don't use anymore. My question is, is there a way to uninstall from the old one and install it on a newer one? I still have the install CD.
 
Yeah sure, is it a retail XP?
Yeah it is, I have the disc and the key. Do I even need to uninstall it? could someone link me to a guide of how to do it to? Because like I said, I cant seem to find anything on google.
 
Last edited:
If you want to uninstall it on the first system, just boot to the XP cd and delete the partition. On the new system if that copy has been activated a few times before, you might need to call them to activate. Just tell them thats the only system it is installed on.
 
Back
Top