32" vizio lcd 720p

JLV2k5

definitely for watching movies. Tvs are not as good with games but it is doable. What is the response time on the tv?

Narzinor

im not sure about the 32", but my 26" vizio is 16ms response I believe. it works fine for games, it doesnt do too bad, not as good as a computer monitor, but its good enough.

footballdude2k3

well yea i know it wont be as good as a monitor, ok, now new question, if i hook that up along with say a 20in samsung monitor if i ever want to do serious games, would that work as a dual monitor set up? now with the tv, it shouldnt be too bad right? i mean ps3 and xbox360 would run fine on the tv

Narzinor

yeah, it should work fine. you might get some response issues, but if you're not running things on ultra high tryin to get 100fps, you should be fine ;)

footballdude2k3

naw, im not a huge gamer, i like to play madden, t woods, starcraft, aoe, rts is prolly my fav type of game, and you dont really need the best respones times for that

g4m3rof1337

If the resolution is supported, then it should work.

I sometimes use my 32'' Sharp HD LCD for games, CSS, BF2, COD4 they all work great.

evil-xxx

I predict there is gonna be no difference between TV and monitor in coming future cos they are more and more like each other right now.
lcd tv can be totally used as a large monitor with amazing vision impact and a lot of new monitors got TV input.