3D glasses??

Geoff

VIP Member
I found a pair of glasses on eBay that say make your 2d monitor into 3D. It says it works with mostly all nVidia GeForce cards, i want to know if these things actually work or not. (They cost about $45)

And i noticed it had a cable coming from the glasses that look like they plug into a video card.

The_Other_One

VIP Member
I've seen those before at some computer shot. I think they'd work ok but you need software that actually utilizes this. I mean, I remember the screen being blurred and all(or whatever, if you've been to a 3D movie, it did something like that) but if not all games are made for thos, I don't see how it'll really make a difference.

Sebouh

yes i even searched for it a little in some shops but couldn't find any. I have nvidia geforce fx 5200 and i had downloaded a plugin for stereo something and it had the option to use 3d glasses, it had a test to where u can test the glasses for anisotropic view. They are pretty cool.

OS Dragon

Are these what you were talking about: Next Stop...Ebay They look pretty cool. People with laptop and low storage would have a hard time squeezing in the driver; 400Mb. :(