3DMark scores ;P

X24

ya, lol, i just did, and i didn't realized it costs that much to figure out how good your computer is. i'd rather get a game then buy that.

Mothered

I ran 3D Mark 2003 and got "8123" Marks on my laptop Dell 9300 with the following specs:
-2.13Ghz Pentium Centrino 770 processor with 533Mhz fsb
-2048MB (2Gig) DDR2 SDRAM at 533Mhz
-256MB Nvidia G-Force Go 6800 Graphics
-100GB Ata 5400 Rpm H\Drive
-1920X1200 pixels UXGA
Just the relevant specs mentioned here for benchmarking purposes.
This Is an "animal" of a system that chews anything that's put to It.
Just wondering, anyone with a 9300 that's benchmarked theirs?
Also on PC Mark 2004 got "4164" Marks.......... :)

Geoff

VIP Member
DanLatimer said:
i got a 1441 on my desktop go on board video! lol, i cant wait for my video card to arrive, im getting a radeon 9600XT at least it will be a bit higher than it is now :p

thats the one i used to have, the 9600XT 256mb, it ran HL2, Halo, and FarCry on high-highest settings.

Mothered

X24 said:
um, where do i find these tests? i wanna test this laptop out.

Go to google and type "fururemark". You will find a whole range of freeware
benchmarking programs for download. The "Pro" versions you need to pay but the freeware ones are what I use and are sufficient enough for benchmarking purposes...

Mothered

Top choice for your future pc. Just a suggestion, with your X64 processor, why not go for the 3800+ "939"? It may be a bit of a price-hike but go all the way! You have done so with the other hardware components mentioned. I have with my Dell 9300 (Refer my previous post). Just a suggestion......Good Luck.

Mothered

X24 said:
but do you actually use that computer?

I use my emachines T1100 everyday!!!!! but that will stop once my i9300 gets here monday.

How Is your Dell 9300? I have one also and I would like to hear your feedback on what you think? What specs are you running? Thanks....