3dmark11 Rank thread

It took some determination for my rig, but it was able to crack another spot on the board:

4.125ghz on my cpu, and it might even have more to give! My gpu on the other hand isnt like overclocking. It came with a stock overclock, so Im not sure it has alot more to push out than what Im making it do already. Tried OCing it earlier with driver crashes so I stuck with a tiny OC.

What I thought was great though, was neither my CPU nor GPU even got up to 70c under load. And Im running air cooling. :cool:

the mem goes much higher normaly easy to 1700

G80FTW

the mem goes much higher normaly easy to 1700

Well, I wasnt worried about overclocking the RAM as Im pretty sure my main bottleneck is my CPU. And Im not sure 25mhz would have made an impact on my score. I can probably push the CPU to 4.2-4.3ghz on air though. Will try when I get a new powersupply. I think the main reason I was having overclocking issues with my video card was because of my power supply. Its 6+ years old has gone through alot of builds and when I bought it was only 650watts so it probably isnt putting out that power anymore and its probably running full capacity all the time. Voltages are fine though and no crashing or throttling down. Its an amazing unit I think.

Gooberman

And down you go :D
3dm11o.png

http://imageshack.us/a/img833/1034/3dm11.png

87dtna

Updated, but turbo booster you need to repost your link to the 770 screenshot. Your 760 one is in.

670 and 660 SLI scores-

87dtna

Didn't do much, was your CPU throttling?

I would back the ram speed down and go for higher core clock. Ram speed makes almost no difference. That 400mhz overclock is maybe 30-40 points. But if you can get 50mhz higher core clock thats probably 200 points more.

Last edited:
Didn't do much, was your CPU throttling?

I would back the ram speed down and go for higher core clock. Ram speed makes almost no difference. That 400mhz overclock is maybe 30-40 points. But if you can get 50mhz higher core clock thats probably 200 points more.

no cpu is not trottling, thats why i dont get it, i,m going to up the core and back the mem, but i,m putting new coolwater and tubes in first, and i think a gene 5, mayby its the chipset p67 whats holding back.

trying to do higher core tommorow