3ds Max!

Kesava

lol well i started on drawing up my system... just the outside lol. i got the monitor done... but not textured... and started on the tower and got bored haha.

so im over it again now :)

i need somthing better to do... as in something in 3ds max

Kesava

haha im gonna do a whole lot of simple projects till i get the hang of it again.

heres something that look like 5 minutes.
iPhone.jpg

i call it the iPhone Gold Edition haha

Kesava

i dont know what you mean lol

the keyboard is just a bitmap applied to a plane. same with the screen.

just booleaned out a section and put a plane in...

Kesava

lol heres something completely random i just made. another 5 minute thing. you can see at the beginning the blocks move without anything pushing them. cant work out how to stop that. but yeah.

(click the picture) ;)

Kesava

its one of the tabs up top of 3ds max. its what i used to do that falling block video... so i didnt have to animate each block individually.

its awesome like you can make it so a ball will fall into the water and the water will ripple because of it. and you can make things act as if gravity existed. its hard to explain but is very useful lol

Kesava

yeah its not too hard once you know what to do... if you cant work it out then add me on msn... ive tried a few times and you havent accpeted i dont think :( ;)

Kesava

haha nah i dont.. ah well. have you had a look at it yet? pretty soon im gonna make a mass marble run doing it haha. like spirals and stuff and get a ball to roll down. ill try and make it go for like 2 minutes :D

Kornowski

VIP Member
I haven't had a look yet, it's 11:20PM here, so I'm going to bed :cool: I'll take a look tomorrow, it'll come in very handy for something I want to do actually! :)