520X9manualtimings.JPG

fastest I could get on my P35 motherboard:
515x9fastest.JPG

what I run on a daily basis to be on the safe side:
460x9dailydriven.JPG

mikesrex

Why does cpu-z tell me i have 2.450GHz//

I swear I'm in this club...:(

click on and move the CPUZ window around some. It may change when you try to move the window around. I bet you have the speed-step on that leaves the multiplier at 6 normally. It will raise the multiplier to 9 when you do stuff.

scooter

banned
click on and move the CPUZ window around some. It may change when you try to move the window around. I bet you have the speed-step on that leaves the multiplier at 6 normally. It will raise the multiplier to 9 when you do stuff.

Well thats silly!!

k...lemmie see.

Archangel

VIP Member
thats not silly, thats economical. why should the pc run at 4ghz when it isnt doing anything? you can easely check it if you have cpu-z open and run superpi then. while its calculating, it'll go to the full speed, if its actually clocked to it ofcourse. ;)

Geoff

VIP Member
bubblescivic, you really don't have to post your screenshots leading up to 4.6GHz, you could have just posted your highest speed, lol.

scooter

banned
[-0MEGA-];1059161 said:
bubblescivic, you really don't have to post your screenshots leading up to 4.6GHz, you could have just posted your highest speed, lol.

Whatever you do don't tell him bout the 3d mark thread..

vix

Here's my 4 GHz clock... only running at 4.05 GHz, but I'm currently working to push down my volts a bit.

4.05 GHz at 1.24v

40-1a.jpg