4 Free Steam games for Nvidia Card owners

Jamin43

banned
4 Free Steam games for Nvidia Card owners + ATI gets freebies too

Found this on Fatwallet - looks like it's not new - but I hadn't heard of it until today. So I figured there may be others who didn't know it was available.

All NVIDIA customers may easily obtain these games for free by simply creating a Steam account.

Fatwallet Link with details

Free Games:
Half-Life 2: Deathmatch
Half-Life 2: Lost Coast
Peggle Extreme (This game you will have to search to add it to your account. It is free now).
And Demo Portal: First Slice, a generous 11-level"

Nvidia

ATI - Half Life 2: Deathmatch & Half Life 2: Left coast

Last edited:

Dropkickmurphys

Does this work if you already have a steam account ? :) Also, it looks like an ATi offer, not nvidia... although there seems to be both :S

Last edited:

Aastii

VIP Member
Do you need Half Life 2 to play?

nope, HL2:dm, lost coast, portal and peggle are stand alone games.

I am going to have to make a partition, put my 8600gt back in and install it and then claim peglle aswell :D

thanks very much for sharing this

Last edited:

Jamin43

banned
Sweet games. I haven't really played any - but I just entered an empty game and for Half Life 2 Deathmatch to play around with some of the weapons.

Good stuff :D

Can't wait to play these games live when I get some time to figure eveything out. D/L takes a country long time - but worth the wait. Especially for the Price. :good:

Thanks

Last edited:

awildgoose

Yea I found this out a while ago, but when I got it they didn't have Peggle Extreme, so now that I go on it it tells me I already have Portal: First Slice so they won't give me Peggle:(
I want another free game.

epidemik

I got the free games a year or so ago but also didn't get peggle extreme.
Just now, I searched steam store for peggle extreme and instead of a "buy" button, it just said install and it appears to have given it to me for free.

Currently have an ATI card in and had an nVidia card when i first got the free games.

awildgoose

I got the free games a year or so ago but also didn't get peggle extreme.
Just now, I searched steam store for peggle extreme and instead of a "buy" button, it just said install and it appears to have given it to me for free.

Currently have an ATI card in and had an nVidia card when i first got the free games.

Yea I did that, but it said it was/is a free game anyway.

Drenlin

I wonder if it will accept my card? It's nvidia, but it was made before y2k...

You know what, I think I'm going to make an account and try it. I don't know what the heck I'll do with the games once I download them, but at least I'll have something to do on the new rig when I build it.

edit: Sweet got them all! I can even play Peggle on this ancient hardware, so I'm a happy camper. :)

My UN is Darth_Chewbacca if anyone wants to add :D

edit2: Holy crap, I'm playing Source games on a computer that's nearly a decade old! I'm running at 640x480 on minimum, with less-than-stellar framerates, but I'm running them dammit!

Last edited: