45NM and X48 update

mkjaekmi

Do you think if I knew it for a fact, I'd be asking you? No, common sense. Hmm lets see the candidates.
1. Wiki is not always right.
2. Multiple people told me Q9450 already came out
3. I'm new here (I'm assuming you read my full post) so why not just a simple yes or no?

Serious if you wan't to be an a$$, just don't post at all.

Geoff

VIP Member
The only 45nm desktop processor from Intel's new lineup that is currently out is the QX9650, all the rest are TBA.

mep916

Administrator
Staff member
Do you think if I knew it for a fact, I'd be asking you? No, common sense. Hmm lets see the candidates.

Huh?

1. Wiki is not always right.

With regard to computer technology, it usually is.

Serious if you wan't to be an a$$, just don't post at all.

If you're referring to theresthatguy, he wasn't being an ass. He simply provided you with a link - twice. You should carefully read each post and refrain from insulting respected members. :cool:

spanky

I don't think every answer should be handed on a silver platter. I use google if there is something I don't know. If I can't find my answer after doing an extensive search, then I make a post here.

It seems common sense is not all that common? :confused: Wtfs up with that?

mkjaekmi

yep, your totally right. I agree with you 100%.

Anyways, I never disrespected any of the members. If I knew that it was already out, I wouldn't be asking. Trust me, your not me, and trust me I checked google, and trust me, other people on THIS forum, told me it already came out. I was just trying to clarify. You didn't have to say I'll give you the LINK! AGAIN! All you had to do was say no, or yes. Because you only need to show the link once. Saves both our times.
Also, what's the point of arguing? Why not just help each other out, be friendly, and if you don't want to contribute don't do it. Simple as that. I was never disrespecting anyone, cause as I can see theresthatguy seems to know his stuff and I respect him for that. Now I understand your trying to be on his side cause he's been on this forum for a long time, and you wanna look cool, but remember your not me so you can't say what's right and what's wrong. Theres always multiple sides/opinions. :cool:

Oh yeah, and also it has A LOT to do with the way you read it. When I said theresthatguy didn't have to be an a$$ well, you probably thought I was being mean and I really ment it, however I was joking around.