4870 x2

dellxps420

banned
Looking to sell or trade my 4870 x2.

The x2 is still one of the strongest cards there is, I just got done playing blacks ops at 1080p all settings completely maxxed and the FPS was pegged at the max capped 90...and to boot the video card was at stock clocks.

My x2 is a straight ATI reference card in excellent condition. Has voltage tweak options using MSI afterburner, I've had it as high as 850 core clock and 1050 memory for benching (750/900 stock) but honestly for gaming there's absolutely no need for overclocking.
I've owned three x2's now and this is also definitely the coolest running one I've ever had. While gaming, I just put the fan at 40%, which is the highest it can go before getting somewhat loud, this card only runs in the 60's celsius my other ones were 70's if not 80's.

Will sell outright for $160 shipped though, but really looking for trades for other video cards. Whatcha got?

I would also consider a 2x2gb or 2x4gb kit of ddr3 ram, must be 1600+ with decent timings, meaning atleast cas 8 for 1600.

Heatware in sig

4870x2-1.jpg

interested in trading for my gt 9800 geforce

Aastii

VIP Member
is the gtx better ?

yes, same card as a GTS250, which is much better than the 9800GT

I was looking at maybe chopping in both my cards for a single better one. XFX HD5770, GTX260, if you are interested in either, or both as part exchange, throw me a pm, will see if we can work something out

Troncoso

VIP Member
Hmm. If it doesn't work out with him, you might consider dropping the price if I trade my HD 5750?

if you aren't interested I'd pay full price

87dtna

how does this compare to a 9800gx2?

The 4870 x2 is definitely the stronger card, but it's not nearly worth the ''upgrade'' as it's not anything huge. The GX2 is an awesome card, I love them.

Hmm. If it doesn't work out with him, you might consider dropping the price if I trade my HD 5750?

if you aren't interested I'd pay full price

Eh, thinking about the 5750 but honestly if you'd pay cash at this point I'd rather have that. PM me if you want it for sure and I'll get you my paypal addy.

87dtna

Don't have MSN, don't use text's. Just PM me here, I take paypal or amazon payments, or postal money orders.

dellxps420

banned
yes, same card as a GTS250, which is much better than the 9800GT

I was looking at maybe chopping in both my cards for a single better one. XFX HD5770, GTX260, if you are interested in either, or both as part exchange, throw me a pm, will see if we can work something out

pm sent bud.