* *4th Gen 20GB iPod F/S!!* *Pics* *

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
ahajv4life said:
careful, he's gonna come back and yell at you for not posting about his iPod....
Ya, but with all the bs posted here his thread became a hot thread. :)

Hello

banned
Lol, you guys would also be a little mad, when im trying to sell something and u dicks are trying to get to about..1 trillion posts.

Charlie7940

Hey, lets try and be mature about the situation and keep the "name calling" under control. I'll leave this thread open for now but if this continues it will be closed.

Hello

banned
Charlie7940 said:
Hey, lets try and be mature about the situation and keep the "name calling" under control. I'll leave this thread open for now but if this continues it will be closed.
I don't care, I will just make another. Maybe they wont spam that one.

Geoff

VIP Member
you should anyways, this is what happened to my thread for my comp, so many posts that its not really a thread for something for sale.

Hello

banned
Guess I'll up this one. Since I made another one for the hopes of it not being whored, and it got deleted.

UPUPUPPUPUPUPUPUPUPPUPUPUPUPUPUPPUPUPUPUPUPUPPUPUPUPUPUPUPPUPUPUPUPUPUPPUPUPUPUPUPUPPUPUPUPUPUPUPPUPUPUPUPUPUPPUPUPUPUPUPUPPUPUPUPUPUPUPPUPUPUPUPUPUPPUPUPUPUPUPUPPUPUPUPUPUPUPPUPUPUPUPUPUPPUPUPUPUPUPUPPUPUPUPUPUPUPPUPUPUPUPUPUPPUPUPUPUPUPUPPUPUPUP

Lax

VIP Member
Hello said:
Guess I'll up this one. Since I made another one for the hopes of it not being whored, and it got deleted.

You know not to double post. If you wanted to have this not whored then just calmly explain that and ask that it stays on topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.