5.1 = 3.1 ???

The_Other_One

VIP Member
Well...you could I suppose just disconnect the speakers but run in 5.1. I don't think there's an actual 3.1 setting, so you'd be wasting resources, but it's possible...

iggy101

I want to turn it into a 3.1 system temporarily becaus e i will be moving soon but i dont know when and therefore i dont want to spend the time to go up into attic and install them. so i could just run the front 2 staelites, center and sub and still hide the wires

diduknowthat

formerly liuliuboy
iggy101 said:
I want to turn it into a 3.1 system temporarily becaus e i will be moving soon but i dont know when and therefore i dont want to spend the time to go up into attic and install them. so i could just run the front 2 staelites, center and sub and still hide the wires

just unplug the rear speakers..though it might sound kinda wierd.

holyjunk

i dont know but i think i would just put it in 2.1 i have the same ones and they are still really really really reall really really really really really really really really really really really really reall really really really really really really really really really really really reall really really really really really really really really really really really reall really really really really really really really really good if i didnt say so myself they are really really really still good 2.1 -good day