5.1 Sound card.. Needs to be cheap, but effective..

Echo Ecko X

banned
Yeah, Looking for (I think a 24bit sound card) I have seen them as low as like 20.00 USD. But, those im afraid are too cheap. Although im sure that anything is better then intigrated sounds right? So yeah, I have some 100 watt speakers.. And just lookin for something that gives me even, clean steady sound. You know how sound can jump in games, when you change angles. Well I wanna avoid that. But mind you cheap. So a little help please, :D

TheChef

Look at the Turtle Beach Riviera, good low budget card, haven't really heard bad things about it. With that said, dont expect to get near the quality of an late model Audigy card or X-Fi.

Echo Ecko X

banned
Man.. Personally. Ive never heard the difference, never actually had the luxury of a nice sound card, so I dont think that it will matter much. Besides the speakers are dell ones. Lol. Nice set though. I must admit. But anyways.. Yeah.. lol..

Echo Ecko X

banned
general those cards. Kinda like what do you think is the best. Although, the Turtle Beach ones are nice. (I think there called that, lol)

sniperchang

I have a oem Audigy2 Value. Cheap but sound really NICE! But I also heard the Turtle Beach aren't that bad. But I'm very happy with my card.