5 CD changer SA AK47 and speakers, console needs replacing so I can use speakers

Aviaf

Hey everyone,

So I have the SA-AK47 speaker system which consists of a 5cd changer, tape, etc. device which also has volume and audio settings. To this, I have 2 external and separate speakers that attach via 4 cables, gray blue, red, and black.

The part that controls the volume and such recently broke because the cd tray was hit by mistake by a friend and wouldn't close properly. This meant that it wouldn't allow me to switch to AUX input (from my comp) and use the speakers for my computer. I tried to fix the tray by opening it up, but simply broke it further after 2 hours of frustration.

I want to continue to use my speakers because they are amazing! Is there anything I can do to replace the console part that the speakers plugged into which then also had a red/white output for my computer (used a 3.5mm converter)

The cabels coming from the speaker to the console that I mentioned, red, black, grey, blue, are the simple copperlike wires which get pinched by a little clamp at the back of the console system and can be removed.

The link below is to its product manual.

http://service.us.panasonic.com/OPERMANPDF/SCAK47.PDF

Any help would be great because I don't want to get new speakers, I love these soo much.