5 dvd burner

Respital

i need a computer that can burn 4-5 dvd's at once, for perferibly a lower price :D thanks !

Please be a bit more specific next time!
Are you building a whole new computer?
For gaming?
Video/Photo rendering?
Overclocking?
Sli or crossfire?
More then 4 sata ports?
Raid?
Budget?
A computer that can burn 4-5 dvds at once could cost like 300-5000$
Depending on what you want to do with it of course.

G25r8cer

What do you need a pc that can burn 4-5cd's for? What are you doing running a business out of your basement? Not only will you need a good mobo but a good processor or processor b/c burning and esp burning dvd's or vids is really hard on a pc and a processor!! Your pc would lock up all the time when trying to burn that many at once!! Not to mension that you will need 4-5 different software's to each burn their own cd/dvd. Im sorry but what you are requesting is rediculous and a failed attempt at trying to look cool. Thats my two cents!!!

djcon

I can't remember where I saw this, If I find it, i'll post the link.

But anyways, you can buy basically self contained DVD burners in a tower(approx. 5-10 different drives), from this, you plug it into your computer, and following software Burn all these DVDs at once...

Its basically the same way CD's get manufactured, Just with DVD's and on a much smaller scale.

they come out with that Silver bottom, so it looks like its a real DVD/CD, rather then the blue.

Try Googling DVD burners, or DVD manufacturers... might have some links somewhere.

Your post made sense, So don't worry.

EDIT: Found a link to some: http://www.nextag.com/1-to-5-dvd-burner/search-html

Roughly 400-1000 Bucks http://www.produplicator.com/dvdduco1to52.html

Last edited:

G25r8cer

I can't remember where I saw this, If I find it, i'll post the link.

But anyways, you can buy basically self contained DVD burners in a tower(approx. 5-10 different drives), from this, you plug it into your computer, and following software Burn all these DVDs at once...

Its basically the same way CD's get manufactured, Just with DVD's and on a much smaller scale.

they come out with that Silver bottom, so it looks like its a real DVD/CD, rather then the blue.

Try Googling DVD burners, or DVD manufacturers... might have some links somewhere.

Your post made sense, So don't worry.

EDIT: Found a link to some: http://www.nextag.com/1-to-5-dvd-burner/search-html

Roughly 400-1000 Bucks http://www.produplicator.com/dvdduco1to52.html

I was just reading about those in TigerDirect catalog. My questions is, why does this guy need it? Is he trying to copy cd's and make a living off of selling them?

TFT

VIP Member
If the OP said "I want to mass copy movies" we would tell him to "shove it".

Is it illegal to ask about purchasing a car knowing it could be used illegally in many ways, no I don't think so. It all rests on how his question is asked. :)

We could all end up on this forum with nothing to talk about
ie. You can't talk about buying a computer, it could be used for hacking
ie. You can't buy a big sub woofer, you could whack your girlfriend over head with it
ie. You can't buy binoculars, you could perv

A bit extreme but you get the idea

Last edited:

djcon

I was just reading about those in TigerDirect catalog. My questions is, why does this guy need it? Is he trying to copy cd's and make a living off of selling them?

Is that any of your business? I mean, If he wants to share the reason WHY he wants this, he would have stated that. But scince it has nothing to do with Computer components, or Buying computers... its of no importance.

deankenny

dont be silly , u cant close this thread unless he asked whats the best hardware to mass produce copied movies, then maybe, but all he asked was some advice on some hardware for all we know he could just want to back up all his holiday dvds but jus quickly :p

Burn_all

acctuly if u must all know what i was copying its a program i created for restraunts. to speed up the ordering process. geeze. but wow we sure lit a fire under some people, mass distributing demos, ect.

G25r8cer

acctuly if u must all know what i was copying its a program i created for restraunts. to speed up the ordering process. geeze. but wow we sure lit a fire under some people, mass distributing demos, ect.

Now we all know! How many do you have to burn?

diduknowthat

formerly liuliuboy
All you need is a normal computer with a large case, then just purchase like 5 DVD burners and throw them all in. Also, make sure you buy SATA burners, as you can only hook up 4 devices through IDE with most motherboards (only 2 on some new ones), and you'll have a HUGE mess of ribbon cables.