5000$ built please or less, thank you GAMING EXTERME

Ben

VIP Member
That's your budget? I'll get back to you reeeal soon. Do you want to include monitor, speakers, keyboard mouse etc etc?

tlarkin

VIP Member
if you can drop 5 grand why not get opterons or xeon processors? And why not get 2 while you are at it, so you can run 2x dual core processors. Probably won't kill video games but you could edit digital audio and video and do 3D rendering to the max.

Or better yet, just build two $2,500 systems so you have a back up system incase something fails.

seriously 5 grand is A LOT of money.

Geoff

VIP Member
Halian, good build but he already has a monitor, doesnt need speakers, and why would you pick out an IDE hard drive? lol

leSHok

if you can drop 5 grand why not get opterons or xeon processors? And why not get 2 while you are at it, so you can run 2x dual core processors. Probably won't kill video games but you could edit digital audio and video and do 3D rendering to the max.

Or better yet, just build two $2,500 systems so you have a back up system incase something fails.

seriously 5 grand is A LOT of money.

that just sounded good to me

Ben

VIP Member
halian, are you really 12 years old? omg

There's quite a lot of people on here who fake their age. I could be one of them. Do you really think a 12 year old would be on a computer forum? Knowing this much?

You tell me how old I am.

Last edited:

Ben

VIP Member
which is more expensive, a 32" monitor or a physics card? :)

I would hope the monitor...I am not spendin $1,339.99 on a physics card.

Either the card is really good or the monitor is cheap. :p

Last edited:

Hass

Don't forget a Killer NIC if you're dropping 5k.
They're $149 atm... So it's not going to break your budget.