60 GB Ipods on ebay...Why so cheap?

lloyd

I have been looking for a new ipod lately on ebay, and there are loads of auctions for the new 60GB video ipods, that are going for around £100? Is this too go to be true or a con? they are coming from china and german... duno if that matters?

lloyd

Geoff

VIP Member
I only trust them if the person selling has a good rating and offers insurance. But i wouldnt buy anything really expensive on there.

Pyotr

Starwarsman said:
I generally don't trust ebay, especially on electronics.
Same. Safest bet would be to try and find one in your closest city, where you can meet the person, test the product, and be sure you're not buying a brick.

elmarcorulz

VIP Member
lloyd said:
I have been looking for a new ipod lately on ebay, and there are loads of auctions for the new 60GB video ipods, that are going for around £100? Is this too go to be true or a con? they are coming from china and german... duno if that matters?

lloyd
Before you buy anything like ipods on ebay, check the people who left feedback for the ipod sellers. If they're all from the same perosn, or most of them, DO NOT buy it. And also check to see how many were in the same day! There is a massive scam going round where they make numerous accounts, and give themselves feedback.

palmmann

banned
i've been scammed on ebay. i bought what was supposed to be a pretty good p3 comp and it ended up being a horrible p1 comp. i was pissed... well, my advice would be not to buy. way too much deniro to be riskin

randruff

Not to mention.....its quite possible someone with a 100% rating fell victim to a phishing scam, gave out their information, and lost control of their account.

Xycron

banned
Its so low becuase ipods are crappy...

anyways make sure the feedback is wrong different people, and click on the item that was being sold, and make sure its not all buying feedback or feedback for .02 wallpapers like half of my feedback is lmao.