Hello,
I am about to get new Vista probably ultimate edition and I dont have a clue which one to choose if 64 or 32 bit.
I need the system to manage some low level programming, web coding and design, some graphics and rarely even some newest game titles.
My question is how is 64 bit compatible with software if its profitable to get one and have the benefit of bigger memory or to stick with 32 bit which is probably still more compatible today.
Thank you for responses and of course MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone
I am about to get new Vista probably ultimate edition and I dont have a clue which one to choose if 64 or 32 bit.
I need the system to manage some low level programming, web coding and design, some graphics and rarely even some newest game titles.
My question is how is 64 bit compatible with software if its profitable to get one and have the benefit of bigger memory or to stick with 32 bit which is probably still more compatible today.
Thank you for responses and of course MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone