$70 water cooling by coolermaster???

hpi

banned
looks sweet. I would like to put that on my computer but I don't know if it would work. :(

Niskyspy

that's exacly how I am feeling about this thing. I can afford it and I'd love to have it but I am not sure if it will work. The thing is that its Coolermaster which is kinda known company so I wouldn't think they make something that wont work, but then who know's maybe they did.

hpi

banned
that's exacly how I am feeling about this thing. I can afford it and I'd love to have it but I am not sure if it will work. The thing is that its Coolermaster which is kinda known company so I wouldn't think they make something that wont work, but then who know's maybe they did.

If im paying enough attention, it says that it would fit with a pentium d and it would work. I have pentium d so maybe its gonna work. We just need someone who knows about it to clarify it for us.

Jet

VIP Member

It would probably work...for 6 months and then it would spring a leak and take out part of your computer. Sorry for being pessimistic, but cheap water cooling systems are not worth buying :eek:

Burgerbob

Do you need it? a Zalman CNPS-9500 will do the same job without the worries of watercooling, at about the same price.

The_Beast

there are lot of those self-contained water cooling setups. it is right around what other ones cost, usually $60-$100 for one kit. there all test to see if they are water proof and i don't really se what could go wrong with it other then destroying your system