80K $ - New PC to EVERYTHING

Status
Not open for further replies.

HyperHardwarePC

Hello. I'd like to buy a PC to EVERYTHING! I'd like to play every game in the highest details, in 8K and in 400FPS. I'd like to have this computer for 3-4 years. In the same time, when I will play, I'd like to render 2 or more videos. I'd like to have monitors, which can display billion of colours. Everything must be cool and it must looks really good, so I'd like to have something like cable mod in my PC. Liquid cooling is necessary, I think. I'll programme very advanced scrypts and design buildings. I need a lot of computing power in one core,
but of course I need to have high computing power in at least 16 cores, but I'd like to have more than 16 cores. I'd like to have Nvidia GPUs SLI, because AMD's GPUs are really inefficient. I need Intel processor, because in my opinion they are better and I'd like to work with them. Of course I need to work even with 42496x23904 pictures. Computer will be used 24/7/365, because if I or my son won't play computer games ti will render videos at night. The PC will mine cryptocurrency, like BTC or ETH, but it isn't necessary for me, because I earn millions of dollars per week. I think, that my son will overclock the PC (CPU, GPU, RAM memory). Please help me with the system in the PC. Do I need a Windows 10 Enterprise? I won't have a server processor in my PC, because it does not support the technology, which I need in games. I'll have opened a lot of apps at one time, so I need a lot of RAM memory. The memory must be very fast, it must be easy to overclock too. A motherboard needs to support 4-Way SLI, it needs really good VRM and also support DDR4 4266MHz+ RAM memory. I would like to have really fast SSDs in my computr, because I need a fast PC. Thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.