8800gtx Ultra Does Not What?!?!

eric92park

I recently HEARD THAT 8800GTX ULTRA DOES NOT SUPPORT VISTA,
Is that true?
Does superlocked support it?

EDIT: My co-worker said that its BS that DELL made up .... :p but anyone really know about this?
2nd Edit:YUP it was BS DELL made up,
http://www.evga.com/vista/
My freind says, if you pick Vista and if you pick 8800GTX Ultra, it says Compatibility is not Correct

Last edited:

Master Mind

i think thats bs, there's no way nvidia would make a ~$1000 gfx card and not making it compatible... hmm how come Dell said that?

lol its like buying a car that isnt road-worthy :p

Master Mind

Master Mind

8800 ultra is really crap anyway.

Kent.

i probaly wouldn't call it crap of such, but if your incorporating the price tag, then yes it is a shit card lol. who in there right mind buy 1 of these? probaly someone with too money is what i rekon hehe.

Master Mind

eric92park

i think thats bs, there's no way nvidia would make a ~$1000 gfx card and not making it compatible... hmm how come Dell said that?

lol its like buying a car that isnt road-worthy :p

Master Mind

I know, I thought something was wierld, so I tested dell site by building a comp and it really does say Compatibility Alert when I choose Vista and 8800 GTX Ultra, But i prefer superlocked anyway :D

Master Mind

Not crap, If they put down the Price :D

your on the money there lol. do nvidia really think they are going to sell many of them? i mean really, if anyone wanted a true gaming computer (like me) they would have already bought themselves an 8800gtx and therefore wont need the ultra. by looking at the price tag, most people are going to choose the gtx over it. even the gts would hold for a while.

that price is ridiculous for something that size lol although if someone wants to buy me one i will be more than happy to 'try' it out in my computer. *ooops it doesn't come out anymore... sorry* :p

Master Mind

Master Mind

I know, I thought something was wierld, so I tested dell site by building a comp and it really does say Compatibility Alert when I choose Vista and 8800 GTX Ultra, But i prefer superlocked anyway :D

yer, its more worth the money any day. im thinking of changing out my gfx card to the ATI DX10. they seem to have a lot of publicity with they're new range.

Master Mind