90s Game Console Which You Connected To TV

I can remember my Dad borrowing one it was not playstation 1 maybe something that came out before. You plugged it into AV socket and the graphics were very basic like green colour only. It might have took tapes but can't remember it.

Guitaristic

I can remember my Dad borrowing one it was not playstation 1 maybe something that came out before. You plugged it into AV socket and the graphics were very basic like green colour only. It might have took tapes but can't remember it.

Hmmm hard to say. There were SO many different systems back in the 80's and early 90's! Here's a good wiki article with pictures that might jog your memory. I myself have very fond memories playing my uncle's old Intellivision and such classics like Burger Time, Frogger, and Dungeons and Dragons :D Then from there it was on to the Sega Genesis, N64, Gamecube, Xbox 360, and PS4. Haha good times.

Anyways here the page:

video game consoles

G80FTW

Sounds more like an 80s or even 70s game console. The 2 main consoles I remember from the 90s was the original NES (which was actually released in 86) my beloved Playstation in 95, the N64, the Dreamcast, the SNES (super nintendo) and I think thats about it for the 90s... All those consoles had full color though.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Could be the atari which was released in the mid 70's I think, loved that system.

tremmor

That sounds right. Color something like green phosphorus screen. not sure if i spelled right. The old arcade games in the bars was like that. TRS-80 etc was. no color at the time. black and white or green only. old days.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
can't remember the name of my first gaming consoles but it was in the 70's, when we only had a black and white tv, and the main game on it I used to play was pong. Was probably the console I spent the most time playing, that and the N64 many years later.