9500gt

apj101

VIP Member
Any particular reason you contradicted me and then offered evidence proving that I'm correct?

"crap

vulgar slang

noun 1 excrement; faeces. 2 nonsense; rubbish.

• verb (crapped, crapping) defecate.

• adjective extremely poor in quality.

— DERIVATIVES crappy adjective."

Well you can certainly talk the talk cant you, dishing out trash left right and centre. The English dictionary clearly states that crap is a noun, verb AND adjective. Your attempts to show intellectual superiority over Kornowski by correcting his use of crap as an adjective have proved only that…well…your full of crap really :). His use was perfectly correct, and only a moron would ever think that the word crap is soley used as a noun. That would be akin to me correcting a user on his use of the word "rubbish" eg by your logic i would correct a user saying something like
that PC is rubbish
since rubbish, like crap, would only be a noun in such a moronic world.

And why did you bold the bit about crappy, that line is simply telling you of another derivative i.e. another form of the word.

I find it hard to take english lessons from a user who normally posts more annoying internet contractions then all the pre schoolers on this site combined

Archangel

VIP Member
Anybody else think it looks crap?

noooo, it looks sooooo much better than all Ati cards :p sorry, just had to day it! ^.^

either way, it doesnt look different than any other nvidia mid-range card. so I suppose its fine.

altough, Ati had a 9500 series quite a few years ago already, on 1 side i find it funny that nvidia uses that numbering now. :eek:

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
i honestly dont know why the made a 9 series in that card i mean its not even that much faster with better memory though. :D

Kesava

i dont reckon it looks really really bad.

but i dont think id buy one. doesnt look very tough haha