A big thank you to everyone at computerforum.com

Gusterr

I posted here early last month looking for help in buying a desktop. You guys convinced me I should build my own, and you recommended parts as well as where to buy them. Well, using all the information I'd gathered on this forum, I did build my own computer for the first time. It was an amazing experience and I'm so glad I did it. I finally got everything set up back at my apartment and I've got some pictures to show you guys the result of your help and advice. A huge thanks everyone involved, specifically Fastdude, BillOhio, Drenlin, JohnB, Linkin, and anyone else that I forgot! (sorry)

CIMG1084.jpg

CIMG1086.jpg

Gusterr

oh and I'd just like to add that I've had absolutely zero issues thus far, really unprecedented as far as computers go. At least for me.

NVX_185

Well hey, I don't think I have seen a thread like this in a long time... At least for me! This is a credit to the hardworking folks here and it shows members here are dedicated to help.

Nice work mate, I know how awesome it feels to also build your first rig!

Hopefully we will see some nice fans on the side panel there (perhaps LED) to keep the system a bit cooler and add some customisation and individuality... :)

Drenlin

Congratulations man! I'm glad we could help! :good: :)

I built my first machine with these folks' help as well, and I agree, it really is a great experience. Much better than going out and buying a Dell or something, huh?

Also, I gotta say, it's always nice to see people post up their build when it's done...we don't see it very often for some reason.