A Big Thank You

colt1911

I'd like to thank the members that told me about Firefox , now that I'm use to it I don't think I'll ever go back to IE7.

hermeslyre

VIP Member
Stumble upon's good. Adblock plus is the best though. You can also download a theme like redshift, Recommended! ;)

Prepare to be at the mercy of Firefox's Memory leaking/"Allocator thrashing" though! lol, if you got more an a Gig you'll be fine.

oscaryu1

VIP Member
Prepare to be at the mercy of Firefox's Memory leaking/"Allocator thrashing" though! lol, if you got more an a Gig you'll be fine

You had to ruin it :D

Wish MS would release like an free "integrated" virus/spyware protection... and they released an SP for IE7...

The_Beast

Stumble upon's good. Adblock plus is the best though. You can also download a theme like redshift, Recommended! ;)

Prepare to be at the mercy of Firefox's Memory leaking/"Allocator thrashing" though! lol, if you got more an a Gig you'll be fine.

I like Adblock too, pages come up alot faster

Quentin_T

I'd like to thank the members that told me about Firefox , now that I'm use to it I don't think I'll ever go back to IE7.

/agreed Once I started using Firefox, I can't bring myself to ever go back to IE 6.

And I'll never use IE 7, ever.