A+ Certification?

Super_Nova

It was like $234 or something like that for me. I did take mine about that long ago. It was when they just changed to the new progressive test.
Go to your local barnes and noble and pick up a red exam cram book for A+ certification. If you can understand it you can pass the test.
The book is more complicated than the test is. So it's over kill. learn the book and you'll breeze through the test.

Camper

Go to your local barnes and noble and pick up a red exam cram book for A+ certification.
good idea!!
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...2/103-7351507-5985422?_encoding=UTF8&v=glance
I like these exam crams and so did the students who use them and passed in my class. I personal did not use this one for my A+ but the Network+ one was well written so I think the would be the same.

Look for discounts since your in high school and see if your school will do anything to get you any discounts.

Geoff

VIP Member
Camper said:
good idea!!
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...2/103-7351507-5985422?_encoding=UTF8&v=glance
I like these exam crams and so did the students who use them and passed in my class. I personal did not use this one for my A+ but the Network+ one was well written so I think the would be the same.

Look for discounts since your in high school and see if your school will do anything to get you any discounts.

First im giong to rent it from our library, then i may buy it either online or ask the school.

4W4K3

VIP Member
Not cover DOS?!?!?! DOS is the #1 bare-bones troubleshooting method for Windows based OS's, if you don't know DOS, you don't know your roots! I hope they keep at least some aspects of DOS in the material.

Camper

soon 9x will not be supported and it would not be required to learn the old dos commands but the one we still use for XP will more than likely still be on the test.

Super_Nova

I started out on DOS. My first computer came with DOS 5 and Geoworks. No windows to be found. I later had to purchase windows 3.1 for it. So DOS use to be all I had. Those were the days.