A Couple Problems, Urgent-ish

Needhelpplease

I followed your instructions, deleting the drivers with driver sweeper, then physically removed the graphics card, and I STILL have the black bar on my native resolution. In other words, the graphics card may have permanently messed something up that was not a problem before. I'm getting pretty pissed off so I might have to call Nvidia customer support soon

Aastii

VIP Member
I followed your instructions, deleting the drivers with driver sweeper, then physically removed the graphics card, and I STILL have the black bar on my native resolution. In other words, the graphics card may have permanently messed something up that was not a problem before. I'm getting pretty pissed off so I might have to call Nvidia customer support soon

What power supply do you have?

Needhelpplease

Okay I've fixed the problem without my graphics card in by right clicking the desktop -> graphics properties -> display settings -> factory settings. I'll now try putting my graphics card in and re-installing the drivers.

Last edited:

Needhelpplease

It worked! I am finally running my native resolution and refresh rate with NO PROBLEMS! Thank you so much to everyone that helped, wouldn't have happened without you :D! I will come back if something screws up later, let's just pray that that doesn't happen haha