A few Wii Questions

4NGU$

VIP Member
first off pardon the pun :p

now on the the questions

when you buy a wii does it come with the nunchuck ?
can i use a standard SD card for the memory or do i have to use a wii one ?
does the wii have any internal storage space ?
what game do you think i should get first ? ( i have zelda)
and finally why cant i play mine till Christmas :eek:

hermeslyre

VIP Member
1)Yeah

2)SD memory support included

3)I believe so, so it can store virtual console games, 512Mb's?

4)Metroid Prime 3!!!! Super mario galaxy, etc

5) Cause you're poor. :D

Punk

Staff member
Wii Sport and Wii Play are pretty good games. I've heard that Call of Duty is awesome, you should give it a try if you liked CS:S :D

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
ive always thought the nintendos wii graphics were bad compared to the Ps3 or 360.

so your getting the wii now then Angus?

DCIScouts

VIP Member
It's not about having the uber best graphics. It's about having fun.

Precisely, I challenge you to have more fun with a boxing or baseball game than on the Wii. Not to mention some of the other great titles (Rayman Raving Rabbids) that are available.

4NGU$

VIP Member
ive always thought the nintendos wii graphics were bad compared to the Ps3 or 360.

so your getting the wii now then Angus?

my mum bought a wii for me and my brother :D
(its in the house and i have seen it but i cant have it :eek::( )

but i am still getting a 360 :D

4NGU$

VIP Member
my mum is giveing my £100 to get one and i just made £100 so its cool

and i figured i dont go out drinking and that so i should have some sort of pleasure on a rainy day

Last edited:

Kornowski

VIP Member
So you don't think it's a waste of money and time anymore?
You got a job then?
Don't want the GFX card?

Drinking and gaming aren't the only things you can do, lol :p

Punk

Staff member
Lol Kornowski let him have fun with a Wii, don't worry, he'll invite you :p:p:p

Just kidding lol

Anyway yes the Wii isn't outstanding in graphics but they're not bad and th egameplay is just perfect. You have so much fun!
PS: I have one :D

4NGU$

VIP Member
i think it is a waste of money but its a waist of money that i will indulge myself in
i probably could spend the money better on filters and lenses but i will spend it on games
because it gives me a good distraction from life and some enjoyment along the way.
i would like the card but it just keeps getting pushed down a long list so probably not gonna get it

no job as such but i sold some pictures

my things that i do happen to be photography, gaming, mountain biking and lou..... erm never mind

two of witch are not so possible on rainy days and if she isnt around that that leaves me with the games

Kornowski

VIP Member
So if you think it's a waste of money, why fork out like £200 for a 360, when you could just play the PS2, if it's something you don't do that often and you feel it's a waste, then why bother having the "best" graphics and the "newest" games, it WOULD be a waste of money. And you're allways going on about how you can't do stuff because...

Just my opinion.

4NGU$

VIP Member
because its not something i don't do very often and i would like to do it with the best graphics and i enjoy it

what im saying is the money could be spent better but its not going to be

you buy an 8800 to go with your £600 rig but its a problem for me to spend £200 on a console :confused:

Kornowski

VIP Member
you buy an 8800 to go with your £600 rig but its a problem for me to spend £200 on a console

I'm not the one that's allways complaining about not having money, that's my point... and I have a job.

because its not something i don't do very often and i would like to do it with the best graphics and i enjoy it

So why spend £200 on it, it's a waste if it isn't going to get used often, look at Ben, he's on it every waking second, that's money well spent!

what im saying is the money could be spent better but its not going to be

Talk about shooting yourself in the foot!

4NGU$

VIP Member
danny i used a double negative there that seems to have been lost on you

"its not something i don't do very often" means i do do it quite often ;)

an im not speanding £200 im spending £100 and its £100 that i have made doing my work

and again i could spend the money buying filters and such for my camera but when it rains or im not taking pictures i cant use them

so im buying a 360 to have fun with when i cant be out using my camera or bike

Kornowski

VIP Member
Right, just clicked.

A few weeks ago, you were like "I'm not buying any more games or a new console, it's a waste of time and money."

Now you're spending money on a 360 and new games for a Wii... What gives!?

I'm not questioning where and how you got your money, it's your money, but I think you should spend it a little more wisely, in general.