a forum of stupidy

brian

VIP Member
ok to start i am rothlmfao. i was looking at ebay for cheep computers and i came apon one. it was not bad. but guess what he has a picture of. the full coa. not blured but there can read every diget. and it was from that computer!!! i mean no wonder he had no bids. if i get aproval from the mods to show the link i will (but i dont think i will) but i mean come on how stupid do you have to be?

Last edited:

Deepblue

dosnt mater you would have to have the same version to use the COA and also im sure it has been activated already and after a couple more times you would have to call to activate it.

most companys that reimage new PCs with there image dont even use the COA that came with the new pc
once they upgrade/refresh the PCs the systems are sold for cheap with the COA intact but it wont do anyone any good unless they can get a copy of the OEM version that was installed in the first place.

I have sent tons of old HPs to action with the COA intact and even attempted to reinstall windows useing the COA and its a no go.

Last edited: