A little advice please

The Gamer

Look, the one you already is fairly fine
But if you are a heavy gamer then I highly recommend that you get this one :
EVGA GeForce 9800 GX
I once myself used a great EVGA Video Card & it worked like magic for several years ^^

meanman

im building another pc for one of the kids so i want to upgrade mine and use my old parts for the kids pc

Kornowski

VIP Member
Out of the two, I'd take the 9800GTX, the drivers for the GX2 sucks! Not to mention that it's WELL overpriced! ;)

What about an 8800GT or a GTS?

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
mate save your money for a better upgrade later,your rig is perfectly fine and will be for some time.

no point in upgrading yet.

Ramodkk

VIP Member
mate save your money for a better upgrade later,your rig is perfectly fine and will be for some time.

no point in upgrading yet.

He is building a rig for his kids and decided to use his current parts for that and get new parts for his computer ;)

Meanman, I would suggest you get the 9800GTX 'cause as Korn said, the GX2 is way overpriced. You'll see a good benefit with the 9800GTX. :)

That's what happened to me meanman, I really didn't need an Intel upgrade but since my sister was getting a new comp, I decided to give her my mobo/cpu so that I could get a new Intle build even though I didn't really need it. :D

Justin

VIP Member
if you don't have plans on SLI, get the 9800gtx. but if you have intentions, the GX2 is better than 2x 9800gtx.