A Little Bit of Everything For Sale.

linux992

Hello I have some parts left over from my build I purchased then I realized I didn't need them, Also some I pulled out of the case I bought. If you need more pictures or have questions let me know. Make offers on this stuff I would just like to clean up a little.

Intel Heatsink and fan. I bought this with my CPU but it doesn't fit my motherboard. I'm not sure what it came off of. $2.50 Plus shipping.
DSCF2022.jpg

Old ATI Rage 128 PCI video card $5 plus $4.95 shipping
DSCF2023.jpg

Old Antec SL300S 300W PSU. I'm not sure if this was working I got it with my case and I was told it was not. I have not tested it. $5 Plus shipping.
DSCF2024-1.jpg

Old Sony CD Rom Drive I'm not sure if this is working. Probably for parts only. $5 plus $4.95 shipping.
DSCF2025.jpg

Last edited:

linux992

I researched it and I found where it says PSP games are region free. I have it on ebay right now so the auction would have to finish out.
I have it unlocked right now for t-mobile. I would wipe all my data clean and re unlock it.

wolfeking

banned
ok, I may be interested in it friday. Ill let you know.

just to be sure, there is a charger/usb included with it?

linux992

It didn't come with a charger or USB and I only have one I got with my ipod. You could find one cheap on ebay. I'd be willing to go down to $40 since there is no charger.

linux992

Sounds good. And wolfeking that cable should work. PM me when you're ready and I'll give you my paypal. I'll work on it this weekend and ship on Monday.

Last edited:

wolfeking

banned
ok. Ill go ahead and send you a PM and post the money as soon as the money is in the bank. Should be around 6AM.