a little help please

sarus86

Ok everyone so a couple of questions, does any1 have any good ideas on how to completely remove aol and all of its products from your pc? second, does any1 know of any programs that will force removals of programs that you dont want on your computer? like i have this harry potter game on this computer and it will not uninstall even if i try to reinstall it first it still wont uninstall after. lastly has any1 ever used add remove pro, i had just read about it a little on a google search.

S.T.A.R.S.

banned
Revo Uninstaller is what I use. It's great for making sure that the program doesn't leave anything behind.

Hehehe.No matter how you uninstall something,there is always SOMETHING related to that program or game that will stay in the Windows registry no matter how you uninstall it.:D
This is why I always make my programs to save their settings in the RTF or INI files which are in the same folder as the program instead of writing bunch of crap in the Windows registry.I hate programs that write so much informations in the Windows registry,but on our bad luck,almost ALL programs do that xD:DxD

PohTayToez

Revo goes through the registry as well and allows you to remove any entries associated with that program. It may not get 100% from every single program, but it's pretty good.

sarus86

ok so i tried downloading revo uninstaller, but like how exactly do you use it, i still couldnt get the programs to uninstall. anyone have instructions on how you use it?

sarus86

i just ask because even after i tried to use the uninstall feature on it i still couldnt get some programs to uninstall any ideas any1?