A little problem with my MP3 files.

ANNR

I got this 2 GB mp3 player and i have 239 mp3 files on the disk. But when i goto music play only 99 play list showed up.

I didn't set the play calegory so all the files should show up when i use the play all mode. Is there a setting that i need to change?

I have the same problem on my bro's mp3. I think there might be a limit of only 99 play lists even though there are over 200 files on it.

Both player are from Hong Kong.

Anybody know what is wrong with it?

Thanks

elmarcorulz

VIP Member
Alot of mp3 players have limits on how many they can contain in each folder. My advice would be to make 3 folder, call them 1, 2 and 3 (or whatever you like) and put 99 in one, 99 in the other, and the rest in the last.

ANNR

ok. that worked. but i still got one problem. I have to chose the folders inorder to lesson to all of the mp3 i saved in there.

Is there a way to make it so when all 99 files on the first folder finished it will goto the second, third and so on with out me changing it my self?

Thanks

elmarcorulz

VIP Member
In the repeat section, one of the options, i think its repeat all, plays through to the next folder. I think anyway. I had one of those mp3 players from Hong Kong, but my mum washed it in the washing machine :(

ANNR

elmarcorulz said:
I had one of those mp3 players from Hong Kong, but my mum washed it in the washing machine :(

Sweeeeeeeeeet, Lucky for your mp3. My first mp3 fell into the toilet when i was lessoning to it. That was 4 years ago though.

Christian Darrall

i got a problem with my MP3 player, when i plug it into my usb it dosnt pick it up, no noise no nothing and its anoying me as the songs are of elvis and the everly brothers