A lot of systems in one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

fgf45

New Member
A lot of systems in one computer...

Hello everyone! At first sorry for my English...
Ok. Let's start! I want to instal in my computer systems like:
Win xp sp2
Win xp sp3
Win vista sp1
Win vista sp2 64-bit ( I know it will be in 2009 )
Ubuntu 8.xx
and Leopard

First question is. It is possible ?
If yes how hard it will be ?
I know For every system I need other partition, and some of them will be in other format. And I know I need do something in GRUB...
Tell me something more. And ofc it is possible?
 
Last edited:
Meaning you want all six OS's listed on one system? If that's the question, then no, you cannot have all six. You can have 5 of those above though, for legality reasons.

But...seriously...why?
 
Meaning you want all six OS's listed on one system? If that's the question, then no, you cannot have all six. You can have 5 of those above though, for legality reasons.

But...seriously...why?

But wouldn't it be possible if he uses a Mac in the first place? Put some partitions and run it through bootcamp?
 
You can have 5 of those above though, for legality reasons.
Why having more than 5 Os's is illegal?
Meaning you want all six OS's listed on one system?
And If I understand good my answer is:
I want to have six OS's on one computer ( disk ) of every disk will have other partition.

@edit
Now I understand why you thought that. Why ? Cuz thread name should be ,,A lot of systems in one computer..."
 
Last edited:
Yeah you'll just need to make enough partitions on your hard drive to support them all.

What exactly are you going to do with all of them?
 
@up
Use :D

Now I'm reading something about GRUB and linux...
Can somebody give me your e-mail or some communicator to contact with you. I need help with that. If somebody have ambition, time, and knowledge again please give some contact to you.

@down
Sorry I'm not quite good in English. I don't understand what you write :D In feature please write post in easer English:D
Last edited by mep916; Today at 05:29 PM. :D
 
Last edited:
Imsati have you time and ambition to help me in this ? I wrote my email in my last post. Please contact...
 
Last edited:
Unless you used bootcamp on a Mac it is not legal to do that. Legally Mac can only be used on Apple hardware.

You can use the other five though. But why would you want XPS3 and XPS2 as seperate operating systems?

EDIT: Make sure you install Ubuntu last so that GRUB is installed on your MBR and can load all the operating systems.
 
one more question. If I want instal only 3 systems ( Win xp, linux and os'x ) what sequence need to be ? My friend said it need be : Os'x linux <-> win xp ( when linux is instaled it need to be instal without bootloader beacous os'x need special boot loader ) This is true ?
 
I remember and know that. But if I don't care about law. So can any body answer me or answering for that question is illegal ? :D
 
no were no one is going to help you illegally install software on your crappy computer. Please refer to the forum rules and obide by them or GTFO!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
So can any body answer me or answering for that question is illegal ?

Actually, no, because, yes. Go find a wannabe haxors site where the kids hang out; this site is geared for actual (legal) computer assistance.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top