A mac app that reads texts?

Empire

Is there an app for the mac that will read my incoming texts from my iPhone and if it could reply?

I need to read them but I can't take my phone out at school to reply during class.

Thanks

GaryCantley

Lemme get this right, you want an app to read your messages and then compose a reply on your behalf? There could be some fine replies coming from your phone. :D

speedyink

VIP Member
Is there an app for the mac that will read my incoming texts from my iPhone and if it could reply?

I need to read them but I can't take my phone out at school to reply during class.

Thanks

How could texting be so important you NEED to reply during a time you should be studying?

Last edited:

DMGrier

VIP Member
I kind of get what he is saying, cause when I am on my laptop I would rather type then txt and a lot of my family have android and while they keep synced with google i.e google chat which it always does I can txt them from empathy on Ubuntu.

tlarkin

VIP Member
There is an app called blue phone elite which allows you to sync your iPhone (or any cell phone really) over blue tooth to a laptop. OS X supports voice over and could read you your incoming texts....not sure how well it would work or if Blue Phone Elite is still even being developed.