A Parody video I done

houseofbugs

Dude seriously. How frickin old are you like 10? Video sucked. Maybe you should use a PC and not your mothers mac.

Also I can honestly say that I have ALWAYS paid for my computers and not had everything under the sun handed to me. I work for my shit. Hell my 15 year old brothers system is a 3gig C2D with 4GB of ram and a 8800GT that is 100% water cooled.

#tryharder

Last edited:

TrainTrackHack

VIP Member
Heh heh heh... it wasn't bad. Just a little awkward coz you're a kid, but overall it wasn't BAD, though I can't say it was good either... but quite decent considering your age.

Oh and IMO it would be way better without that little speech of yours at the start (that was just awkward... not because you sound scottish), it would be better to have just the music video itself.

Dropkickmurphys

Dude seriously. How frickin old are you like 10? Video sucked. Maybe you should use a PC and not your mothers mac.

Also I can honestly say that I have ALWAYS paid for my computers and not had everything under the sun handed to me. I work for my shit. Hell my 15 year old brothers system is a 3gig C2D with 4GB of ram and a 8800GT that is 100% water cooled.

#tryharder

DUDE! Seriously ! Was that neccessary!? if you look below his avatar he is 12, i thought it was a funny video, and well made considering his age.

you dont have to go slating his PC, the video is meant to be a JOKE! you dont have to go off onto a rant about how your brothers system is better etc...

if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all

Nice Video Kill Bill, made me LOL hehe....

Last edited:

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
Haha, very nicely done, although the volume is a bit low. Ignore the idiots, no matter what you post on youtube, if you're the feture of the video, you'll get negative feedback, it's how people are, i can only guess they are trying to cover up their own insecurities. They've been dealt with for now.

Also, don't stop making videos, on an editing level, it was very good. I don't like the original song though, so im a bit biased on that bit, lol.

Nice work :)