A problem I haven't solve yet

FeTrNa

So I have an Alienware 18 laptop, I've had it for about 4 years now and in that time about 1 or 2 years ago it started freezing for 15 to 30 seconds a few minutes after login in to my windows user, completely stuck and I never fixed it, I think it fixed by its own after a windows start up file got corrupted and I was force to use and alienware respawn file I got into an USB memory when I first use it. So after that every thing was great, it was just like when I powered it for the first time, but now a few weeks ago it started happening again, it gets completely stuck (for example: if I open a youtube video it wont go forward as long as its stuck and the sound gets stuck also and is very annoying) for about 15 to 30 seconds a few minutes after login in to my windows user, exactly a few moments after an Intel Rapid message pops up since one of the Hard drives of this laptop is a RAID unit. Oh and also the computer fans start going and they sound really loud, and sometimes (maybe all the time but I just don't see it) a blue line appears on the screen after turning it on and goes out after a few minutes (I'll attach the file).
Does anyone in here has a clue? And is it has or have?

Update: I've add the dxdiag file so whoever wants to help me can read the specs of my PC

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2017-07-19 at 14.14.37.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2017-07-19 at 14.14.37.jpeg
    43.7 KB · Views: 8
  • DxDiag.txt
    28.7 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Delt4ninj4

I'd recommend doing a few things to diagnose this issue to the fullest:
  • Try running hardware diagnostics on your hard drive by using a utility called Victoria, you can make a live CD of hirensbootcd which has tons of tools including Victoria: https://www.hiren.info/pages/bootcd Run a SMART scan and a sector scan. If you get no blue blocks with a yellow 'x' then your hard drive is healthy.
  • If that passes, do a full reinstall of Windows from complete scratch. If you have Windows 7 installation disc, you can use that. If you don't, you can make a live CD with an ISO file you can download on Microsoft's website as long as you have the activation code.
  • The line issue looks like an LCD issue to me, I'm not 100% sure but to diagnose this further I recommend using some sort of stress / test bench such as UNIENGINE.
  • If your system is still running slow, try a new HDD/SSD.
  • Run memtest just in case.