A site for repairs

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamDealer

What do you think about this site:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Do they look reliable?
Should I use their services?
They offer low prices and security with 30 days refund available but only solve the problems remotely.
One of my friends says that they solved problems which he could not and are very good.

Last edited by a moderator:

Laquer Head

Based on that shithole garbage dump of a website...no, I wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot pole.

Any other questions?

Laquer Head

What's wrong with the site?

Well, for one, claiming to be "a group of engineers, programmers, technicians who have experience and knowledge in the field of computers and Microsoft Windows" and offering install of operating systems and upgrades like RAM install and GPU install doesn't give me much confidence that the site is anything more than a pop up, garage business, run by some nerds looking to make a buck off idiots.

Last edited:

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
That's one of the worst websites I've seen in a while. They basically bought/created a blog and tried to claim it's their business page.

Laquer Head

They might be nerds but that does not mean that they are bad!
If you know how many companies do that.....

I'm gonna take a wild guess here and say you are either one of the ".. engineers, programmers, technicians.." and have a vested interest in this site, or are gathering feedback for the owners... right?

And yes, its been proven that nerds are indeed bad.. saw it on one of those court shows on FOX. Dude was found guilty of beating his machine in public.

Status
Not open for further replies.