A special design mouse online,high-speed for game

kylin

If you are a pc hardware fans, I will share my High-Speed 2.4G Jet Fighter Aircraft 3D USB PC optical Mouse with you. This unique optical mouse come from China: gindart. It was attractive that I bought it when I see it one time. Its USB interface is normal but the shape of this mouse is so outstanding that all the attention will be attractive by it. Like normal pc mouse, It has 3 buttons including wheel button so it will be very simple to use it. No matter your USB port is 1.1 or 2.0, it can work both. High quality & precise optical sensor airplane mouse means that you can take it as your game mouse. You will never disappoint with it.

But the most I love is its shape and LED light. It is so cool when the colorful light shines out. The design of supersonic plane brings a different and strong feeling, professional representation, precision, optical ethnic of strong and high resolution. This Optical tracking, 800 DPI resolution thoughtful Air Craft design makes it a perfect choice as your computer.

Attachments

• CA-70.jpg
    CA-70.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 90

fair1zfoul

Cyborg Rat 7

Mine just came in recently and oh my god how nice, The Cyborg Rat 7

http://www.cyborggaming.com/prod/rat7.htm

Difference form rat 7 and rat 9 is the rat 7 is USB powered, rat 9 is Wireless but comes with a battery charger and rechargeable battery, i still recommend the rat 7, god knows you dont want a battery blowing up in the rat 9