A Strange Issue

Karcen

Hi i don't come on often but after months of in activity i got a back up power supply to make sure my computer to run but i have run into a strange issue.

SO a few days ago i started to turn my computer on to make sure i fixed the other issue and it woudl turn on and off just fine, but today after playing a little world of warcraft and shutting the computer down the fans LED and CD drive did not shut down. The Keyboard, mouse and screen shut off despite this and no amount of wiggling or shaking wakes it. If i hold down the power button on the case it will shut down.

After looking around i see it can be a power supply issue or a mother board issue but woudl that happen after a few minutes of one game?

Karcen

I have not changed the PSU it was newly bought though i have been thinking that i bought a backup for it as i woudl often find that the usb devices refused to respond one day then the os would corrupt.

Karcen

Well this is odd but the isdue for now seems to have resloved itself.

I had my pc off and without its keynoard or mouse plugged in and my cat stepped on the power button try to get to my chair. The compiter started up and i rused to shut it off causing a bad ahut down ignoring the repair option when i turned it back on the lights and fan no longer remained on. I cant get it to repeat staying on either.