A web site that carries a whole bunch of up to date ms windows

Fireguns

I am looking for a website that has a big selection of up to windows such as windows xp,2003,vista,2010,7,2012, and 8 and all different versions and i don't want websites that has torrents such as (link removed) i want a site like but (link removed) has a whole bunch of out of date stuff and betas i want a site like that so i can go on but all the stuff up to date.

Last edited by a moderator:

PCunicorn

That's against the rules of the forum and the law. It's still a pirated copy of windows, torrent or not. The closest you will get to a legal free windows Os is a Windows beta.

spirit

Staff member
legal free windows Os is a Windows beta.
Depends what beta. If it was one which was never released to the general public by Microsoft and was leaked online, it's still illegal to download. If it is one which was released to the public (for example a Release Candidate, or the upcoming Windows 8.1 Preview for example), then it is legal.

PCunicorn

Depends what beta. If it was one which was never released to the general public by Microsoft and was leaked online, it's still illegal to download. If it is one which was released to the public (for example a Release Candidate, or the upcoming Windows 8.1 Preview for example), then it is legal.

Eh, I don't even think I would call that completely legal (unless it's a current beta like 8.1).

strollin

Probably not what you want to hear but I have had good results buying older versions of Windows on Ebay for decent prices. Of course, the newer the OS the higher the cost. Just make sure you buy from sellers with good ratings and make sure that the OS comes with a NEVER USED license key.

PCunicorn

Probably not what you want to hear but I have had good results buying older versions of Windows on Ebay for decent prices. Of course, the newer the OS the higher the cost. Just make sure you buy from sellers with good ratings and make sure that the OS comes with a NEVER USED license key.

+1 You could probobly get vista pretty cheap. Make sure it's not a copy that came with a OEM desktop or anything. It needs to be a unused oem, or unused non-oem copy with key.

Fireguns

i was actually looking for windows 7 i already got a official version of vista and there is no way i am installing that again i am just sticking with xp until i get more ram for my computer for windows 7 and online i can't find windows xp media center edition because i make videos with windows movie maker and i draw a whole bunch of pictures then put them really fast to make animation. and then i load them up on youtube. But besides the point i was just looking for a website that caries free up to date ms windows so i can download them but i found out that is against the rules so i shouldn't even asked.

also for my youtube he is a video i made from windows movie maker its right here www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OThVPPz_hA sorry if the image is too dark i originally made this video in October 2011 but i didn't post it until july 2012 (a year ago)