A website question

sopo95

Alright their casual gamers and intense gamers do you guys think CanYouRun.com is an accurate website for you to suggest if your computer will run a game fast or slow or is it just matching up your pc specs with the recommended requirements.

In my opinion I think it’s inaccurate.

Ryeong

Alright their casual gamers and intense gamers do you guys think CanYouRun.com is an accurate website for you to suggest if your computer will run a game fast or slow or is it just matching up your pc specs with the recommended requirements.

In my opinion I think it’s inaccurate.

It's canyourunit.com ..

It's always accuate with one HUGE exeption. If you have win 7 when the game was build for vista you'll be pulled down to the red part although you can get like MAXed in all the other games, like i do..

Old empires game from 2002 = can't run it becouse you have win 7 and the game does not support it, and i'm pulled down to the red parts.. crysis = Maxed gauge to the other green part LIKE MAX.

It is accurate to the information from the developers, but wont give you any fps clue. and the OS part fails a lot..

A good site indeed, i would say yes with the expetion of Operating systems

epidemik

Doesn't it just scan your specs and compare them to required and recommended...?

I personally dont really see the use. I can read the specs of a game myself and see how it compares to my computer.