About my printer help!!!!!!!!!!!!

lubo4444

My printer used to print pages normal and fast like the other printers but like from 1 week is printing like a page for about 1 hour .....the thing that below the printer that draws or writes on the page moved fast but now its moving like 1 time for about 5 min or longer i dont know whats wrong with my printer i didnt touch anything on it .....help plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lovely?

maybe just a fluke? sometimes stuff just goes wrong... (i just say that because all the reviews on that specific model are perfect, and none suggest anything wrong with speed)

lubo4444

I dont know i used it like 20 times after that and its still the same its not changing its just printing very very very slow .....

DCIScouts

VIP Member
Well, I believe that's a fairly old printer model, so the carriage for the cartridges could be beginning to wear down. One other thing that you could try is to unplug it for awhile (overnight or something...), it could be just getting a little confused on something. Long shot, probably won't do anything, but worth a try I guess...

computerhakk

VIP Member
Nothing lasts forever. Since you said you haven't touched it, it might just be the printer itself. How long have you had it?

Also, make sure you haven't changed the printer settings in the software it installed or in the options via control panel. Paper, print, ink, and such qualities might of been changed that could've produce that effect.

lubo4444

I had the printer for about 1 or 2 years but i really used like like few times i dont really use it unless i need something to print really bad...o well u people might be right it might got something brokein in it ....