About to order the rest of my parts, is this everything?

Seanusaf

Ok, so i need to make sure that im ordering everything that i need to get my build running. heres what i have so far.

-APEVIA X-TELSTAR-JR S-Type X-TSJST-BL Blue / Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Retail

-APEVIA Concord ATX-MR500W 500W ATX12V Power Supply - Retail

-Western Digital Caviar SE16 WD5000AAKS 500GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive - OEM

Heres what im looking at ordering in a little while for the rest

-ASUS P5Q-E LGA 775 Intel P45 ATX Intel Motherboard - Retail

-Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 Kentsfield 2.4GHz LGA 775 Quad-Core Processor Model BX80562Q6600 - Retail

-mushkin 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model 996587 - Retail

-ZOTAC ZT-98XES2P-FSP GeForce 9800 GTX(G92) 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card - Retail

Is there anything else i would need to get. The hard drive i ordered is OEM, so do i need to order wires or connectors for that or anything. Any adviec/suggestions/opinions are welcome. i will be ordering this as soon as i know i have everything i need. thanks in advance

just a noob

if your going to stick to the 9800 gtx, you might want to go evga, they have a step up program, so if you want a different card, you can get a new card

Seanusaf

if your going to stick to the 9800 gtx, you might want to go evga, they have a step up program, so if you want a different card, you can get a new card

i was going to go with a GTX but it looks like they take more power and i want to try to not have to get a bigger PSU.

Ok, so im looking at spending no more than 189.99 which one should i go for