About Viewing YoutTube Problems

Hello all , I am wandering if it is my computer or is it YouTube. When I view Vids, and try to Comment, it want let me click on the comment box. You have to refresh the hole page to comment. How could I fix the problem, I am running windows 8 and using the regular internet explorer I'm guessing...For Some this is probably going to sound like a stupid question but it's really confusing me about the issue. Thanks Also I aint running to ANTI-VIRUS software right now, am looking into doing that, but that shouldn't be this problem.

Last edited by a moderator:

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
You could have some bad browser addons since its you are using IE. Please run the following.

Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your Desktop.

•Please close all open programs and internet browsers.
•Double click on adwcleaner.exe to run the tool.
•Click on Scan.
•After the scan you will need to click on clean for it to delete the adware.
•Your computer will be rebooted automatically. A text file will open after the restart.
•Please post the content of that logfile in your reply.
•You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[Sn].txt as well - n is the order number.

Please download Junkware Removal Tool to your desktop.

•Shutdown your antivirus to avoid any conflicts.
•Very important that you run the tool in this manner:
Right-mouse click JRT.exe and select Run as administrator
Do NOT just double-click it.
•The tool will open and start scanning your system.
•Please be patient as this can take a while to complete.
•On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
•Post the contents of JRT.txt in your next message.

Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.
  • Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
  • At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to
    • Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    • and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • then click Finish.
  • If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version. Please keep updating until it says you have the latest version.
  • Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan.
  • When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
  • Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • A log will be saved automatically which you can access by clicking on the Logs tab within Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

If for some reason Malwarebytes will not install or run please download and run Rkill.scr, Rkill.exe, or Rkill.com. If you are still having issues running rkill then try downloading these renamed versions of the same program.

EXPLORER.EXE
IEXPLORE.EXE
USERINIT.EXE
WINLOGON.EXE

But DO NOT reboot the system and then try installing or running Malwarebytes. If Rkill (which is a black box) appears and then disappears right away or you get a message saying rkill is infected, keep trying to run rkill until it over powers the infection and temporarily kills it. Once a log appears on the screen, you can try running malwarebytes or downloading other programs.

Please post the log that Malwarebytes displays on your screen.

Download OTL to your Desktop

•Double click on the icon to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
•Click on Minimal Output at the top
•Click the Quick Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
◦When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL. Just post the OTL.txt file in your reply.

post the logs from the following 4 programs.

1. Adwcleaner
2. Junkware removal tool
3. Malwarebytes
4. OTL

Hey brother, just one question. Why do I have to do all that just to fix one simple problem? Could you explain tome, i'm new to all this forum stuff. thanks John.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Because you are using Internet Explorer which is the worst browser in the world to use anymore because its a malware magnet. Browser addons will play havoc with certain websites. If you want, do numbers 1, 2 and 3 and see if your issue is fixed. But I still would need to see the logs. Do you have another web browser installed on your system such as chrome or firefox? Do they work properly on youtube?

hey john thank you for responding, and no I have not. I tried Google chrome and it worked great, and my computer using the IE works fast and great . my computer no problems at all but just that. I wander if it isn't just YT..let me know what ya think I should do. if you could help me I would really appreciate it. I just don't want to be hacked or dl anything that will mess me up . I see you the only person on here that responds back to me.also I downloaded supercleaner/and aavist .. it messed my computer up it seemed real laggey and stuff so I uninstalled both of them now it works perfect except the YT thing.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Can you tell me what your system specs are? What processor, how much memory is installed? What operating system you are running?

If youtube works fine using chrome then you most likely have malware attached to Internet Explorer causing problems.

Also, there is no reason to boldface or italics your posts/replies.

Last edited:
Can you tell me what your system specs are? What processor, how much memory is installed? What operating system you are running?

If youtube works fine using chrome then you most likely have malware attached to Internet Explorer causing problems.

Also, there is no reason to boldface or italics your posts/replies.

Hey Buddy, Sorry for the cap and italic.. I am using windows 8 / and processor it says it is. processor AMD E1-1200 APU with Radeon tm HD graphics 1.40GHZ 4.00 GB 3.58 usable..

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, things make sense now. Your processor is what is slowing you down, only 1.4ghz. I would run those first 2 programs and we can go from there. You definately need to run a virus program. Even if its slows you down some.

Ok, things make sense now. Your processor is what is slowing you down, only 1.4ghz. I would run those first 2 programs and we can go from there. You definately need to run a virus program. Even if its slows you down some.

ok man thanks for ur time/ and god bless you man. thank you for ur help I will try that. and I will get back with you in a few. I am grilling a few steaks and I will be right back. I will let you know what I come up with.. tell me again please what I need to do and I will tell u the info..

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
After each program is done running, a log will pop up on the screen. Just copy and paste that into your reply. If anything shows up in Malwarebytes just make sure you quarantine all.

After each program is done running, a log will pop up on the screen. Just copy and paste that into your reply. If anything shows up in Malwarebytes just make sure you quarantine all.

k thank you..

hey brother, i'm kind of skeptical of running them scans and logs you told me too. you sure I need to do that, and it want mess my computer up worser..?thanks Mitch

Can you email me back? thanks Mitch,, or get someone that could help me with this problem...thank you..

Those programs won't mess up your computer. Please run them and post the logs.

ok well I hope you understand what I mean, and I aint agervating you, i'm just new to computers and I know alittle about them . and don't want nobody to hack or mess something up lol. ok will do ..

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
I understand but I work on computers and use these programs almost on a daily basis. Also, I'm a global moderator, why would I tell you to run something that may harm your computer? Just saying. For now just run the first 2 programs and post the logs. Malwarebytes updating their program so I need to update the instructions for using it. You can download the old version but it will make you update to the latest so my instructions are wrong.

I understand but I work on computers and use these programs almost on a daily basis. Also, I'm a global moderator, why would I tell you to run something that may harm your computer? Just saying. For now just run the first 2 programs and post the logs. Malwarebytes updating their program so I need to update the instructions for using it. You can download the old version but it will make you update to the latest so my instructions are wrong.

ok, now we making more sence. I just thought you were a individual who just is telling peeps ..you know what I mean. im glad you told me that and I will do what you said and thanks a lot. my cuzzin works on comps too. he use to fix my comp. but he moved so I don't see him nomore. he went to colledge got a comp tech degree. he said one time on mine he had to download somethings and fix the viruss I had. that's why I was wandering what you were telling me were alittle different from him. but I guess you got to know what virus I have.. I guess is why I got to copy the logs for you? right?

also, what should I do to make my 1.40GHZ run faster..what I need todo to fix that problem..i gave you my info yesterday

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Yes. Virus removal is my specialty though. I have my own computer repair business. Build new systems, update old systems and troubleshoot them. Been doing it for about 18 years now.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
also, what should I do to make my 1.40GHZ run faster..what I need todo to fix that problem..i gave you my info yesterday

You can't. You have an OEM computer and they won't overclock. Only a custom built computer can you overclock. Thats why before buying a computer at a store, you really need to do some homework and determine if the machine you want will work for you. Just remember that cheap systems means low specs.

Yes. Virus removal is my specialty though. I have my own computer repair business. Build new systems, update old systems and troubleshoot them. Been doing it for about 18 years now.

wow well now sence I know alittle about you I can give you more personal info. glad you gave me the info. hey could I get in trouble for giving you my IP and you just go through my computer and fix it like that, or you couldn't do that. and I know im sounding crazy lol.

You can't. You have an OEM computer and they won't overclock. Only a custom built computer can you overclock. Thats why before buying a computer at a store, you really need to do some homework and determine if the machine you want will work for you. Just remember that cheap systems means low specs.

wow that's why I got this one from Aaron's I think.

this processor says this.. AMD E1-1200 APU