ABS G1 Mayhem

Godfa7h3r

I recently got an ABS G1 Mayhem laptop from ibuypower.com. They didn't send me much or any software or documentation on it so I have a few questions that hopefully some people here can answer.

How can I get the wifi button next to the power button to actually shut off the wireless adapter?

How can I get the Fn buttons to show up on screen like when I change the volume or brightness?

General question to all laptop owners: What kind of battery life do you get? This is loaded with a P4 3.0 512MB and a 128MB Radeon 9600 so I can't even see 2 hours with the brightness to the minimum and with it not doing anything, just sitting idle. Should have gotten the centrino....

Thanks everyone.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
How can I get the wifi button next to the power button to actually shut off the wireless adapter?
How can I get the Fn buttons to show up on screen like when I change the volume or brightness?
Install drivers and custom software :)

What kind of battery life do you get? This is loaded with a P4 3.0 512MB and a 128MB Radeon 9600 so I can't even see 2 hours with the brightness to the minimum and with it not doing anything, just sitting idle.
I get 2.5 running max with a p4-m 1.6 radeon

Should have gotten the centrino....
Its your money